Oppo has a bit of an unusual presence in the Japanese market, its products in Japan are usually exclusive to the country, and the latest launch is one such case.
The brand introduced the Oppo Reno7 A smartphone – a follow-up to the Reno5 A from last year. It comes with Snapdragon 695 chipset with 5G capabilities and a light body – just 175g packed in a thin 7.6mm handset.
Oppo Reno7 A Specs & Price
6.4” 90Hz FHD+ AMOLED
Snapdragon 695 5G
6GB + 128GB
Android 11, ColorOS 12
6/128 GB: JPY 44,800
- Xiaomi 12 Ultra launch tipped to be scheduled on July 5
- Color variants of Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 and Bespoke Edition tipped
- Asus ROG Phone 6 listed on Geekbench with Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 SoC
- June 2022 Android Security patch hits the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip
- Huawei announced the nova Y90 with a large display and sufficient battery