Oppo has a bit of an unusual presence in the Japanese market, its products in Japan are usually exclusive to the country, and the latest launch is one such case.
The brand introduced the Oppo Reno7 A smartphone – a follow-up to the Reno5 A from last year. It comes with Snapdragon 695 chipset with 5G capabilities and a light body – just 175g packed in a thin 7.6mm handset.
Oppo Reno7 A Specs & Price
6.4” 90Hz FHD+ AMOLED
Snapdragon 695 5G
6GB + 128GB
Android 11, ColorOS 12
6/128 GB: JPY 44,800
- Xiaomi Civi 2 teased to arrive with a 4,500mAh battery and 67W charging
- Leaked renders showcase Xiaomi 12T and Xiaomi 12T Pro in new Lunar Silver color
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 disassembled in a video
- Camera details of the Oppo Find X6 series surface
- iOS 16.0.2 released for the new iPhones with fix for camera shake and copy/paste bug