Oppo is preparing to announce its Reno8 series in China next week on May 23. The series is expected to have three models – Reno8 SE, Reno8 and Reno8 Pro. Reno8 is expected to debut Qualcomm’s yet to be announced Snapdragon 7 Gen 1 chipset while the Reno8 Pro should arrive with MediaTek’s Dimensity 8100 chipset instead.
In related news IceUniverse shared a leaked render of the Reno8 Pro’s front revealing a flat display with a center aligned punch-hole cutout for its selfie camera. The display does seem to have slightly slimmer bezels than the outgoing Reno7 Pro.
The Reno8 Pro is rumored to bring a 6.62-inch FullHD+ AMOLED display with 120Hz refresh rate alongside a 4,500mAh supported by 80W charging. The back will likely bring a 50MP Sony IMX766 main sensor with OIS alongside an 8MP ultrawide unit and 2MP macro shooter.
- 2 million units of Realme GT Master Edition in 12 months
- Samsung rolling out Android 12 based One UI 4.1 for its Galaxy M11
- OnePlus 10 RT bags certification from Indian authority
- OnePlus finally released the Android 12 for OnePlus 7 and 7T
- Flipkart teased the Infinix Note 12 5G series with 108MP camera and AMOLED display