The Oppo Reno9 series may be released in November, and the first information about them has just been available.
According to information obtained from the well-known Chinese source Digital Chat Station on Weibo, the Oppo Reno9 series, like the Oppo Reno8 family, will use MediaTek’s Dimensity 8 series and Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 7 series CPUs.
China’s new UFCS (Universal Fast Charging Specification), a unified charging standard that, for present, appears to have a 40W maximum, will be used by Oppo and a number of other Chinese manufacturers. The 4,500mAh battery capacity for the Reno9 series will enable UFCS.
Huawei, Vivo, Xiaomi, and other companies that are less well-known in the West but still support the UFCS standard include Angbao Electronics, Lihui Technology, Rockchip, and Silicon Power.
The Reno9 series will thereafter come in a “Everything Red” hue.
- Leaked info showcases the design and specs of the Realme 10 Pro series Global variant
- Tecno Pova 4 scheduled to debut in India on December 7
- Google Pixel Fold may have just visited Geekbench as Google Felix
- Global sales figures of the Redmi Note series exceed 300 million units
- First Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 powered phone, Vivo X90 Pro+, officially goes on sale