Today, Vivo formally announced that OriginOS 3, the company’s newest version of its proprietary mobile operating system for smartphones, will be unveiled on November 8.
At the Vivo Developer Conference, the business posted a teaser poster announcing OriginOS 3’s release date of November 8th. Additionally, it states that the new OS will be “more convenient” without providing any further details.
The new OriginOS will be unveiled at the Vivo Developer Conference 2022, which has the theme “MORE, close to what you think.” In addition to the new mobile operating system, the company will host sessions on the IoT ecosystem, artificial intelligence, privacy and security, game ecology, and other topics.
Although the characteristics of the future OriginOS 3 have not yet been made public, it is believed that the company’s main goal is to give users a lightweight and streamlined system experience. Additionally, it will have a number of new features that are intended to make daily use by the user more convenient.
If the OriginOS Ocean’s release schedule is any indication, we anticipate the firm will begin rolling out the update shortly after it is officially announced, at least for a small number of high-end flagship handsets, and then spread it out to a number of additional devices gradually.
- Leaked info showcases the design and specs of the Realme 10 Pro series Global variant
- Tecno Pova 4 scheduled to debut in India on December 7
- Google Pixel Fold may have just visited Geekbench as Google Felix
- Global sales figures of the Redmi Note series exceed 300 million units
- First Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 powered phone, Vivo X90 Pro+, officially goes on sale