The OnePlus 10T received the OxygenOS A.06 update last week, which introduced a number of system and camera upgrades. Additionally, a problem that occasionally prohibited fast charging on the smartphone was corrected. The firm is now releasing a new upgrade for the EU, India and other global regions.
For India, the latest update’s firmware version number is CPH2413 11.A.07, whereas for other global regions it is CPH2415 11.A.07. It features network and camera enhancements in addition to the August Android security patch. So let’s look at the whole changelog that OnePlus has released.
- Enhances the screen touch when playing games.
- Bumps up the security patch level to August 2022.
- Optimizes network performance and Wi-Fi stability.
- Enhances the stability of communication.
- Enhances the ultrawide lens’s shooting effect in Night mode.
- Enhances Portrait Mode’s shooting effects while utilizing the front camera.
- enhances the camera’s ability to take pictures in backlit conditions.
- Fixes the sporadic crash issues in certain scenarios.
All OnePlus 10T customers are anticipated to receive the OTA notice in the upcoming days. The upgrade is being sent out in badges. By heading to Settings > System > System updates, you can also see if you have got this update.
- Gotham Knights PC trailer released, A teaser shows Court of Owls boss fight
- Leaked renders of Samsung Galaxy S23 and S23+ showcase a new design
- Geekbench listing of Realme 10 confirms Helio G99 SoC
- Xiaomi Civi 2 will feature a center-aligned dual-selfie camera setup
- iQOO Neo 7 will feature 120W charging and rumored to sport a new 50MP camera