Poco is preparing to announce the new F4 5G smartphone in India soon. There have been several leaks surrounding the specs of the upcoming phone ahead of the launch. The latest information confirms that the handset will boot Android 12 based-MIUI 13 custom skin.
A few days ahead of the India launch, the Xiaomi Firmware Updater channel confirmed that the Poco F4 5G will boot MIUI 13 based on Android 12 OS right out of the box. Furthermore, it was revealed that the handset will carry the codename “munch”. For those unaware, the Xiaomi Firmware Updater channel is based on an automated script to dispatch the latest MIUI ROM for Xiaomi, Redmi and Poco smartphones.
The changelog reveals that the MIUI 126.96.36.199SLMINXM will carry the June 2022 Android security patch update. Speaking of the phone itself, the Chinese smartphone brand is set to unveil the new F4 5G model later this week on June 23.
- Redmi Pad set to debut in India on October 4
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 11R teaser confirms September 30 launch date alongside design and specs
- Skull & Bones release postponed yet again, now set to arrive in 2023
- Microsoft released a Windows 11 update with Android app support in several markets
- Leaked renders of the Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra show a design similar to Galaxy S22 Ultra