Poco sent out invitations for its latest flagship F-series phone launch. The Poco F4 GT is set to debut on April 26 via an online event which will be live streamed through YouTube, Facebook and Twitter starting from 8PM Beijing time (12PM UTC). The smartphone is expected to be a rebranded Redmi K50 Gaming and this was further confirmed by a recent Geekbench listing.
A Xiaomi 21121210G phone possibly the Poco F4 GT appeared in a Geekbench listing revealing it is indeed powered by the latest flagship chipset from Qualcomm which is paired with 12GB RAM. The software side is covered by Android 12 presumably with MIUI 12 on top. The smartphone managed to achieve 1,235 points on the single-core test and 3,555 points in the multi-core department.
Now all that’s left for Poco to announce is the pricing and availability details on April 26.
- Latest rumors of Red Magic 8 Pro hint at 165W fast charging
- Report reveals battery and fast charging details of the Realme GT Neo 5
- Oppo Find N2 Flip makes an appearance in renders online
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip5 reported to sport a larger cover display and invisible crease
- Xiaomi 13 series leaked info shares details about memory combinations ahead of launch