Xiaomi announced the Poco M4 Pro 5G in the global market back in November, and later this month India will also get it. However, the company has another trick up its sleeve – the same phone name, but without the 5G support, probably at a cheaper price.
The Phone, with codename Xiaomi 2201117PG surfaced on Geekbench, revealing a Helio G96 chip paired with a 6GB RAM option.
The Poco M4 Pro 4G is expected to be the very same as the Redmi Note 11S, but with another name on the back, and probably a bright yellow paint job. Previous rumors already revealed similarities between those two phones, with the single difference being the presence of an NFC chip.
If the rumors are indeed true, the 4G version of the Poco M4 Pro will have quad-camera setup, unlike the dual setup on its 5G counterpart, as well as an AMOLED screen, albeit smaller. We have no details when this phone will reach the markets, but surely a launch isn’t too far away since it is already benchmarked.
- Xiaomi 12 Ultra launch tipped to be scheduled on July 5
- Color variants of Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 and Bespoke Edition tipped
- Asus ROG Phone 6 listed on Geekbench with Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 SoC
- June 2022 Android Security patch hits the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip
- Huawei announced the nova Y90 with a large display and sufficient battery