The launch date for Poco M5 India has been revealed. On September 5, the new Poco low-cost smartphone will undoubtedly make its official debut in India. In addition to announcing the launch date, the company also unveiled the M-series smartphone’s design. The M5 is “designed to exceed the most powerful smartphone” in its market, according to Poco. The debut of a phone featuring a Helio G99 SoC has been hinted to by the brand.
The large camera module that will be on the back of the M5 is also confirmed by the teaser video. The camera module will be black and the device will have a dual-tone finish on the rear.
In India, the Poco M5 will debut as a new low-cost smartphone. At 5:30 PM IST on September 5, the phone will be on sale. For its worldwide supporters who want to see the M5 launch event, the brand will host a virtual event. Viewers can watch the event on Poco India’s official YouTube channel.
- Redmi Pad set to debut in India on October 4
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 11R teaser confirms September 30 launch date alongside design and specs
- Skull & Bones release postponed yet again, now set to arrive in 2023
- Microsoft released a Windows 11 update with Android app support in several markets
- Leaked renders of the Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra show a design similar to Galaxy S22 Ultra