Poco is preparing to unveil the Poco X4 GT and the Poco F4 5G smartphone in the global markets on June 23. Poco has started confirming the specs of the F4 5G and X4 GT ahead of the launch. The latest teaser confirms that the X4 GT will have MediaTek’s Dimensity 8100 chipset under the hood. The teaser also suggests that the device will sport a 144Hz LCD display, the same as the Redmi Note 11T Pro+ (Chinese variant).
The F4 5G and X4 GT appeared in another teaser which confirmed that both phones will support 67W fast charging. The brand also shared that The Poco F4 GT will be equipped with a Snapdragon 870 chip, 120Hz AMOLED display and 67W fast charging support.
- Xiaomi Civi 2 teased to arrive with a 4,500mAh battery and 67W charging
- Leaked renders showcase Xiaomi 12T and Xiaomi 12T Pro in new Lunar Silver color
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 disassembled in a video
- Camera details of the Oppo Find X6 series surface
- iOS 16.0.2 released for the new iPhones with fix for camera shake and copy/paste bug