Back in November last year four members of the upcoming Poco X4 family were supposedly revealed, but now there’s an interesting development. Either Poco is dropping NFC from the name of the X-series, or there’s a new player joining the group: the Poco X4 5G.
This phone has been certified by NBTC, and that’s how we know that this is its name and the model number for the global variant is 2201116PG. Now, the Indian model, with its model number 2201116PI has been found on Geekbench with Android 11 on board, just like the Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G.
Also like that phone, it seems that the Poco X4 5G will be powered by the Snapdragon 695 chipset. The Poco will have at least one version with 6GB RAM, as per the benchmark listing, although you should expect to see others too.
If this is a full-on rebrand of the aforementioned Redmi, then it should also have a 6.67” 120Hz FullHD+ AMOLED display, a triple camera setup on the back (108MP main, 8MP ultrawide and 2MP macro), a 16MP selfie unit and a 5,000mAh battery with 67W charging.
- Leaked info showcases the design and specs of the Realme 10 Pro series Global variant
- Tecno Pova 4 scheduled to debut in India on December 7
- Google Pixel Fold may have just visited Geekbench as Google Felix
- Global sales figures of the Redmi Note series exceed 300 million units
- First Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 powered phone, Vivo X90 Pro+, officially goes on sale