The Poco X4 Pro is the first member of the X4 lineup to go official, but it definitely isn’t the last one. As a matter of fact, the Poco X4 GT’s name has been confirmed through an IMEI database listing. We can speculate that the launch of the phone is not too far away.
It will apparently be introduced in the next few weeks, and it’s expected to be the rebadged Redmi Note 11T Pro. The Note 11T Pro is going to be limited to China, while the Poco X4 GT will be launched globally.
While the Redmi Note 11T Pro isn’t official either, rumored specs for it include a 6.6-inch 144Hz IPS LCD display, the Dimensity 8100 chip at the help, 6/8 GB RAM, 128/256 GB of storage and a 4,980mAh battery with 67W fast charging support.
That’s not all, apparently a Poco X4 GT+ is also on the way, as a rebranded Redmi Note 11T Pro+. This will allegedly have the same specs but with 120W charging, a smaller 4,300mAh battery and no 6GB RAM option.
- Xiaomi Civi 2 teased to arrive with a 4,500mAh battery and 67W charging
- Leaked renders showcase Xiaomi 12T and Xiaomi 12T Pro in new Lunar Silver color
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 disassembled in a video
- Camera details of the Oppo Find X6 series surface
- iOS 16.0.2 released for the new iPhones with fix for camera shake and copy/paste bug