Xiaomi’s sub-brand, Poco, unveiled the Poco M4 Pro and Poco X4 Pro 5G last month. The M4 Pro is already available in India, and today the company announced the X4 Pro 5G’s launch date in the sub-continent which is next week – on March 28.
The event is set to commence at 12PM local time, and the Poco X4 Pro 5G will be out for grabs through Flipkart. The teasers shared by Poco confirm a 64MP main camera instead of a 108MP unit. Other specs confirmed by the brand include a 120Hz Super AMOLED display and 67W charging.
It’s still a mystery whether the Indian variant of X4 Pro 5G will share the rest of the specs with its global counterpart or we are in for more differences. We’ll likely learn about it in the days leading to the March 28 event.
- 2 million units of Realme GT Master Edition in 12 months
- Samsung rolling out Android 12 based One UI 4.1 for its Galaxy M11
- OnePlus 10 RT bags certification from Indian authority
- OnePlus finally released the Android 12 for OnePlus 7 and 7T
- Flipkart teased the Infinix Note 12 5G series with 108MP camera and AMOLED display