The Snapdragon 782G (SM7325-AF), the newest SoC from Qualcomm, is an incremental improvement above the Snapdragon 778G+.
The Snapdragon 782G is a 6nm chipset with an 8-core Kryo 670 CPU and an Adreno 642L, much as the SD778G+.
The CPU has the same core configuration as the 778G+: one Kryo 670 Prime core (Cortex-A78), which operates up to 200MHz faster at 2.7GHz; three Kryo 670 Gold cores (also Cortex-A78); and four Kryo 670 Silver cores (Cortex-A55), which operates up to 2.2GHz.
The CPU is about 5% quicker because of the small increase in clock speed, while the GPU is reportedly 10% faster than the Snapdragon 778G+.
Similar to the previous SoC, the 782G supports up to 200MP resolution and offers Quick Charge 4+ (up to 50% in 15 minutes), the same Fused AI Accelerator architecture and the same Qualcomm Spectra ISP with triple 14-bit ISP compatibility.
FastConnect 6700 supports Wi-Fi 6 up to 2.9Gbps, with plenty of capacity across the 6GHz band and integrated Bluetooth 5.2, while the modem is the same Snapdragon X53 with Sub-6GHz and mmWave capabilities.
- Leaked info showcases the design and specs of the Realme 10 Pro series Global variant
- Tecno Pova 4 scheduled to debut in India on December 7
- Google Pixel Fold may have just visited Geekbench as Google Felix
- Global sales figures of the Redmi Note series exceed 300 million units
- First Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 powered phone, Vivo X90 Pro+, officially goes on sale