With more than eight members in the Realme 9 series, it may be time to turn our focus on the Realme 10 series, which is expected to arrive early next year. The battery capacity of the Realme 10 has been revealed in a new listing on the CB Test database.
The device has the model number RMX 3630 and a rated battery capacity of 4,880mAh, which might potentially be a 5,000mAh typical rating, matching the Realme 9 from last year. This is the only information we have right now.
The same device has already been certified by the Indonesia Telecom agency, as well as the EEC and NBTC authorities, and speculations suggest that it will be available in 2023. We’ll keep you posted on any future Realme 10 series developments.
- Leaked info showcases the design and specs of the Realme 10 Pro series Global variant
- Tecno Pova 4 scheduled to debut in India on December 7
- Google Pixel Fold may have just visited Geekbench as Google Felix
- Global sales figures of the Redmi Note series exceed 300 million units
- First Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 powered phone, Vivo X90 Pro+, officially goes on sale