Realme 10 is expected to launch on November 9, however the Realme 10 Pro+, the following device in the line, is already receiving information.
On the website of China Telecom, the smartphone with the model number RMX3687 was visible. There, its main specifications, including processor, screen, and memory, were published.
According to the listing, a Dimensity 1080 will power the Realme 10 Pro+ 5G. The Dimensity 920, the SoC of the Realme 9 Pro+, the phone’s predecessor, has been replaced with the new chip.
The 10 Pro+ will have three cameras on its back: a 108MP primary camera, an 8MP ultrawide camera, and a 2MP auxiliary camera.
In China, there will be three variants of the Realme 10 Pro+: 8/128 GB, 8/256 GB, and 12/256 GB. Additionally, the phone will sport a lightweight 172-gram casing, a 5,000 mAh battery, a USB-C connection, and Android 13 out of the box.
We’re not sure if the quoted price of CNY2,299, or little under $320, is for the actual item or just a stand-in.
- Leaked info showcases the design and specs of the Realme 10 Pro series Global variant
- Tecno Pova 4 scheduled to debut in India on December 7
- Google Pixel Fold may have just visited Geekbench as Google Felix
- Global sales figures of the Redmi Note series exceed 300 million units
- First Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 powered phone, Vivo X90 Pro+, officially goes on sale