On December 8, the Realme 10 Pro and 10 Pro+, which were unveiled last week in China, will set out on a global tour. Except for India, where Realme will host a separate event beginning at 12:30PM IST (7:30AM UTC +8), the launch event will start at 3PM UTC +8.
Realme has previously provided specifications for both smartphones, so we are aware of their features. The Snapdragon 695 SoC powers the Realme 10 Pro, which also features a 6.72″ 120Hz FullHD+ LCD and a 5,000 mAh battery with 33W charging. On the rear, it has a 108MP camera and a 2MP depth sensor.
On the other hand, the Realme 10 Pro+ is powered by the Dimensity 1080 chip and comes with a 6.7-inch 120Hz FullHD+ AMOLED display with 1B colors and HDR10+ support. The Realme 10 Pro+ will be the first Realme smartphone with a curved screen to launch outside of China.
The 108MP primary camera, 5,000mAh battery and 67W charging are among the Realme 10 Pro+’s key features.
- Leaked info showcases the design and specs of the Realme 10 Pro series Global variant
- Tecno Pova 4 scheduled to debut in India on December 7
- Google Pixel Fold may have just visited Geekbench as Google Felix
- Global sales figures of the Redmi Note series exceed 300 million units
- First Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 powered phone, Vivo X90 Pro+, officially goes on sale