The Realme 9 Pro series launched in February, followed by the 9 5G and 9 5G Speed in March. Now the brand is bringing the Realme 9 4G which is confirmed to arrive on April 7.
The Realme 9 4G will be the first to feature the Samsung ISOCELL HM6 sensor with 108MP resolution and new pixel-binning technology.
The sensors of the other cameras are not revealed yet, but Realme said there would be an ultrawide cam with 120-degree FoV, while the third shooter will be a 4cm macro camera.
The Realme 9 4G will have three color options, with the star being the Sunburst Gold. The device itself will be 7.99mm thick and weighs 178 grams. The front will have a Super AMOLED display with 90Hz refresh rate. The fingerprint scanner will be positioned underneath the display, which will double as a heart rate monitor.
- Release date of the Ubisoft’s open-world pirate game, Skull and Bones
- Get ready, the pre-orders for the Apple M2 MacBook Air start on July 8
- Motorola X30 Pro’s triple camera setup to have unusual focal lengths
- TENAA database lists out the specs of the iQOO 10 Pro
- Realme VP teased the GT Neo 3 150W Marvel Edition inspired by Thor Love and Thunder