Realme unveiled the 9 Pro+ yesterday in three colors and two memory options, but it looks like the company left out an important detail. The brand now shared that a limited edition version, dedicated to Free Fire, is in the works.
Official details about the handset might yet be unavailable, but we expect the Realme 9 Pro+ Free Fire Limited Edition to have a different paint job on the back and an exclusive theme for the Realme UI 3.0.
Free Fire is a Battle Royale multiplayer game and is massively popular in the Asia Pacific region. However, it is currently banned in India, Realme’s biggest market, following the latest round of government sanctions.
However, the Singaporean developer Garena still has the Free Fire MAX app on Google Play and App Store, which is basically the same game but for devices with powerful chipsets and GPUs.
- 2 million units of Realme GT Master Edition in 12 months
- Samsung rolling out Android 12 based One UI 4.1 for its Galaxy M11
- OnePlus 10 RT bags certification from Indian authority
- OnePlus finally released the Android 12 for OnePlus 7 and 7T
- Flipkart teased the Infinix Note 12 5G series with 108MP camera and AMOLED display