Last month, Realme announced its Realme 9 Pro series, and now it is time for the Realme 9 5G series. The brand is preparing for an event on March 10, at 12:30 PM, where we will see two phones – Realme 9 5G and 9 5G SE.
Both phones have already made an appearance on the company website alongside their 48MP triple camera.
One of the two models will be powered by the Snapdragon 778G chipset, while the other will have Dimensity 810 under the hood. Both will support dual 5G and sport thin light bodies. As per the images, the power key doubles as the fingerprint scanner, so it is a fair bet to say the displays of the 9 5G and 9 5G SE will be an LCD.
The display of the 9 5G will have 144Hz refresh rate, which Realme said will be “highest in the segment”. The predecessor Realme 8 5G started for around $200, so we expect the successor to be in the same price range.
- 2 million units of Realme GT Master Edition in 12 months
- Samsung rolling out Android 12 based One UI 4.1 for its Galaxy M11
- OnePlus 10 RT bags certification from Indian authority
- OnePlus finally released the Android 12 for OnePlus 7 and 7T
- Flipkart teased the Infinix Note 12 5G series with 108MP camera and AMOLED display