Realme 9i 5G specs previously surfaced in the leaked info, revealing the Dimensity 810 SoC, which will be unveiled on August 18. The 9i 5G will have a notched display with a 90Hz refresh rate and a 180Hz touch sampling rate, the firm has now announced.
Also revealed by Realme is the 9i 5G’s 5,000mAh battery, which will be charged through a USB-C port.
Realme hasn’t released the 9i 5G’s full list of specifications, but a recent leak said the device will include a 6.6” FullHD+ LCD, an 8MP selfie camera, a 50MP main camera and 2MP macro and depth shooters.
The smartphone supports 18W charging, Realme UI 3.0 and two memory configurations: 4GB/64GB and 6GB/128GB. It also runs Android 12. The 9i 5G from Realme has been showcased in two colors, but it’s unknown if there will be further color options.
- Redmi Pad set to debut in India on October 4
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 11R teaser confirms September 30 launch date alongside design and specs
- Skull & Bones release postponed yet again, now set to arrive in 2023
- Microsoft released a Windows 11 update with Android app support in several markets
- Leaked renders of the Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra show a design similar to Galaxy S22 Ultra