Realme made several announcements at the MWC 2022 event. The GT2 series took the center stage but the stage was also shared by Realme Book Prime and Buds Air 3 wireless earphones. Realme Book Prime hit the Chinese market last month as the Realme Book Enhanced Edition and features a higher TDP Intel Core i5 CPU. The Buds Air 3 are the latest TWS earphones from Realme with Active Noise Cancellation.
Realme Book Prime Specs & Price
14.2IPS LCD; 3:2 aspect ratio; 2160 x 1440px resolution;
Intel Core i5-11320H
8/512 GB: € 999
16/512 GB: € 1,099
Dual-fan cooling system
Realme Buds Air 3
Buds Air 3 are the latest wireless earphones with Hybrid ANC from Realme. They feature 10nm drivers and can drown out up to 42dB of noise around you. Buds Air 3 feature an IPX5 rating and Bluetooth 5.2 for connection. The earphones bring up to 30 hours of music playback with the charging case.
Realme is also advertising an 88ms low latency mode for gaming and dual device pairing letting you take calls on your phone while connected to your laptop for example. Buds Air 3 will be priced at €59.99 and will be available in Galaxy White and Starry Blue colors.
- Xiaomi 12 Ultra launch tipped to be scheduled on July 5
- Color variants of Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 and Bespoke Edition tipped
- Asus ROG Phone 6 listed on Geekbench with Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 SoC
- June 2022 Android Security patch hits the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip
- Huawei announced the nova Y90 with a large display and sufficient battery