Realme entered the laptop segment with the Realme Book last year, and at the beginning of 2022, the brand announced a notebook called Realme Book Enhanced Edition. The device at the moment is limited to China, but reports are it will hit the global markets in April.
The Enhanced Edition, as the name suggests, is an upgrade over the Realme Book (sold as Book Slim in India). It has a higher TDP CPU Intel i5-11320H 11th gen processor, and since there is going to be extra heat, to keep it in check there will be an improved dual-fan cooling system. Multi-core performance has leaped up by 20%, while the single-core is nearly 10%, Realme reported during the launch.
The Realme Book Enhanced Edition has only one version with its i5 processor, 16GB RAM and 512GB SSD. The price in China is CNY 4,700, which is nearly ($740/€655/INR 55,000).
- 3C certifies Red Magic 8 Pro with a 165W wired charging support
- Xiaomi 13 leaked render showcases a new Leather Brown color Option
- Release of GTA 6 expected in 2026 as per Microsoft
- Geekbench database showcases the Xiaomi 13 with SD 8 Gen 2 & 12GB RAM
- Official teaser of iQOO 11 confirms Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 SoC and memory standard