Realme announced its 100-200W UltraDart charging tech at MWC 2022 just a few days ago and we already have confirmation that the Realme GT Neo3 will arrive with the 150W UltraDart charging solution.
Today, Realme shared a quick look at the GT Neo3 and its crazy fast charging speed in a short video. The charger is capable of refueling the battery from 0 to 50% in just 5 minutes.
This is the advertised speed that Realme touted about during the MWC event. The tech comes with multiple boost charge pumps that increase the charger’s current. Realme confidently claims that its phones using the UltraDart tech will retain 80% battery capacity after 1000 complete charge cycles . Realme GT Neo3 among the first phones to be powered by MediaTek’s Dimensity 8100 chipset. We expect to get more details surrounding the specs and launch timeline soon.
- Xiaomi 12 Ultra launch tipped to be scheduled on July 5
- Color variants of Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 and Bespoke Edition tipped
- Asus ROG Phone 6 listed on Geekbench with Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 SoC
- June 2022 Android Security patch hits the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip
- Huawei announced the nova Y90 with a large display and sufficient battery