Realme announced its 100-200W UltraDart charging tech at MWC 2022 just a few days ago and we already have confirmation that the Realme GT Neo3 will arrive with the 150W UltraDart charging solution.
Today, Realme shared a quick look at the GT Neo3 and its crazy fast charging speed in a short video. The charger is capable of refueling the battery from 0 to 50% in just 5 minutes.
This is the advertised speed that Realme touted about during the MWC event. The tech comes with multiple boost charge pumps that increase the charger’s current. Realme confidently claims that its phones using the UltraDart tech will retain 80% battery capacity after 1000 complete charge cycles . Realme GT Neo3 among the first phones to be powered by MediaTek’s Dimensity 8100 chipset. We expect to get more details surrounding the specs and launch timeline soon.
- Xiaomi Civi 2 teased to arrive with a 4,500mAh battery and 67W charging
- Leaked renders showcase Xiaomi 12T and Xiaomi 12T Pro in new Lunar Silver color
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 disassembled in a video
- Camera details of the Oppo Find X6 series surface
- iOS 16.0.2 released for the new iPhones with fix for camera shake and copy/paste bug