Realme has been hyping the release of the Realme GT 2 Master Explorer Edition China for quite some time. The brand has officially disclosed the July 12 launch date for the new GT series smartphone. The top smartphone will be the GT 2 Master Explorer Edition, which will be powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 CPU.
The device was discovered on the Geekbench database a few weeks ago, confirming the Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 chipset and 12GB of RAM. It was also discovered on TENAA certification. Take a closer look at everything we know so far about the upcoming Realme GT 2 Master Explorer Edition.
Realme GT 2 Master Explorer Edition Specs
161.3 x 74.3 x 8.2mm
6.7” 120Hz FHD+ AMOLED
Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1
Up to 12GB RAM
50MP + 50MP + 2MP
- 3C certifies Red Magic 8 Pro with a 165W wired charging support
- Xiaomi 13 leaked render showcases a new Leather Brown color Option
- Release of GTA 6 expected in 2026 as per Microsoft
- Geekbench database showcases the Xiaomi 13 with SD 8 Gen 2 & 12GB RAM
- Official teaser of iQOO 11 confirms Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 SoC and memory standard