While the Realme GT 2 series has already been announced, it seems that the company is shortly preparing to release the GT 2 Master Explorer Edition, another handset in the lineup. The device was just spotted on Geekbench, which revealed some information about it.
The smartphone is designated with model number RMX3551. This phone is the third addition in the Realme GT 2 series when it debuts. According to the GeekBench listing, the smartphone received scores of 1296 on single core and 4211 on multi core tests. The benchmark also showed that the phone has up to 12GB of RAM and runs the Android 12 operating system out of the box, although the company will certainly also offer different storage options.
- Xiaomi Civi 2 teased to arrive with a 4,500mAh battery and 67W charging
- Leaked renders showcase Xiaomi 12T and Xiaomi 12T Pro in new Lunar Silver color
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 disassembled in a video
- Camera details of the Oppo Find X6 series surface
- iOS 16.0.2 released for the new iPhones with fix for camera shake and copy/paste bug