While the Realme GT 2 series has already been announced, it seems that the company is shortly preparing to release the GT 2 Master Explorer Edition, another handset in the lineup. The device was just spotted on Geekbench, which revealed some information about it.
The smartphone is designated with model number RMX3551. This phone is the third addition in the Realme GT 2 series when it debuts. According to the GeekBench listing, the smartphone received scores of 1296 on single core and 4211 on multi core tests. The benchmark also showed that the phone has up to 12GB of RAM and runs the Android 12 operating system out of the box, although the company will certainly also offer different storage options.
- Release date of the Ubisoft’s open-world pirate game, Skull and Bones
- Get ready, the pre-orders for the Apple M2 MacBook Air start on July 8
- Motorola X30 Pro’s triple camera setup to have unusual focal lengths
- TENAA database lists out the specs of the iQOO 10 Pro
- Realme VP teased the GT Neo 3 150W Marvel Edition inspired by Thor Love and Thunder