The July release of the Realme GT 2 Master Explorer Edition is anticipated. The Chinese telecom regulator TENAA has already granted it certification. The Chinese regulatory agency, 3C, has now given its approval. These certifications provide a strong indication that it will be released within the upcoming month.
The model number for the Realme GT 2 Master Explorer Edition is RMX3551. The 3C authorities last month certified a brand-new 100W charger with the model code VCBAJACH. The GT 2 Master Explorer Edition’s 3C certification refers to the same charger.
As a result, it can be argued that this is the first Realme smartphone to support 100W charging. For those who are unfamiliar, the GT Neo 3, which made its debut in China and is powered by Dimensity 8100, is the first smartphone in the world to feature 150W fast charging.
Realme GT 2 Master Explorer Edition Specs (expected)
6.7” 120Hz FHD+ AMOLED
Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1
RAM: Up to 12GB LPDDR5
Storage: Up to 256GB UFS 3.1
50MP + 50MP + 2MP
Android 12, Realme UI 3.0
- Vivo Y22 makes a quick pit stop at Geekbench ahead of official launch
- Lenovo details the cooling capabilities of Legion Y70
- Apple iPhone 14 sales reportedly to be stable, brand orders partners to manufacture 90M units
- Dimensity 810 powered Vivo Y77e 5G officially unveiled
- Vivo V25 Pro to officially hit the Indian market on August 17