The July release of the Realme GT 2 Master Explorer Edition is anticipated. The Chinese telecom regulator TENAA has already granted it certification. The Chinese regulatory agency, 3C, has now given its approval. These certifications provide a strong indication that it will be released within the upcoming month.
The model number for the Realme GT 2 Master Explorer Edition is RMX3551. The 3C authorities last month certified a brand-new 100W charger with the model code VCBAJACH. The GT 2 Master Explorer Edition’s 3C certification refers to the same charger.
As a result, it can be argued that this is the first Realme smartphone to support 100W charging. For those who are unfamiliar, the GT Neo 3, which made its debut in China and is powered by Dimensity 8100, is the first smartphone in the world to feature 150W fast charging.
Realme GT 2 Master Explorer Edition Specs (expected)
6.7” 120Hz FHD+ AMOLED
Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1
RAM: Up to 12GB LPDDR5
Storage: Up to 256GB UFS 3.1
50MP + 50MP + 2MP
Android 12, Realme UI 3.0
- Latest rumors of Red Magic 8 Pro hint at 165W fast charging
- Report reveals battery and fast charging details of the Realme GT Neo 5
- Oppo Find N2 Flip makes an appearance in renders online
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip5 reported to sport a larger cover display and invisible crease
- Xiaomi 13 series leaked info shares details about memory combinations ahead of launch