Realme, last month, unveiled the Realme GT Neo 3 smartphone in China. Recently at the Realme GT 2 Pro launch event, the company confirmed that the GT Neo 3 will debut soon in the Indian market.
In a new episode of AskMadhav, Realme VP, Madhav Sheth, shared the GT Neo 3 India launch date. The Realme GT Neo 3 will make its debut in the sub-continent on April 29.
Furthermore, the VP also confirmed that the GT Neo 3 150W fast charging variant will arrive in the Indian market. So we can expect to see both 80W and 10W charging variants in the country.
The #AskMadhav Episode 32 is here to make you experience speed like never before!— Madhav Sheth (@MadhavSheth1) April 17, 2022
I had a wonderful time shooting this & answering questions regarding the upcoming #realmeGTNEO3, World’s First 150W Charging that will be coming soon to India.
Link: https://t.co/YElSWkKQuO pic.twitter.com/u8Au2atM2Z
The GT Neo 3 starts at RMB 1,999 in China which converts to about INR 24,000. We can expect the price to be somewhere between INR 25,000 – 30,000 in the country.
Realme GT Neo 3 Specs
6.7” 120Hz FHD+ AMOLED
5,000mAh + 80W
4,500mAh + 150W
Android 12, Realme UI 3.0
- Latest rumors of Red Magic 8 Pro hint at 165W fast charging
- Report reveals battery and fast charging details of the Realme GT Neo 5
- Oppo Find N2 Flip makes an appearance in renders online
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip5 reported to sport a larger cover display and invisible crease
- Xiaomi 13 series leaked info shares details about memory combinations ahead of launch