Earlier this month, we learned that Realme was preparing to launch the GT Neo 3T since the smartphone bagged certifications from a few certifying authorities. While we still don’t know when exactly the phone will be announced, Realme’s global team has announced the smartphone is “Coming Soon”.
The poster by Realme also showcases the phone, with a punch hole cut out in the top-left corner for the selfie camera, unlike the GT Neo 3 which has a center aligned punch hole camera. We can also see the power button mounted on the right-side of the frame , which is unlikely to also perform the functions of the fingerprint scanner for biometric authentication. Chances are we will see an in-display solution like the GT Neo 3. Meaning the phone will sport an AMOLED display.
Realme hasn’t mentioned anything surrounding the specs of the GT Neo 3T yet, but thanks to Geekbench, we know it will come with the Snapdragon 870 SoC, Android 12 and 8GB RAM. Although there could be more RAM options as well.
The smartphone is expected to arrive with a 6.5-inxh display, 256GB storage and 64MP main camera. The selfie shooter is said to use a 16MP shooter.
- 2 million units of Realme GT Master Edition in 12 months
- Samsung rolling out Android 12 based One UI 4.1 for its Galaxy M11
- OnePlus 10 RT bags certification from Indian authority
- OnePlus finally released the Android 12 for OnePlus 7 and 7T
- Flipkart teased the Infinix Note 12 5G series with 108MP camera and AMOLED display