Realme is set to launch the GT Neo 3T in Indonesia on June 7. The official confirmation comes from the brand and the event will also feature the GT Neo 3 for the market. Those interested in the launch will be able to tune in to the live stream via YouTube and Twitter from 8:30 AM Jakarta time (UTC 1:30 AM).
The GT Neo 3T is expected to be powered by snapdragon 870 SoC and will sport a 6.5-inch AMOLED panel with a left aligned punch hole cutout for the selfie camera instead of center aligned cutout on the Realme GT Neo 3. What remains to be seen is the charging speed featured by the GT Neo 3T. We’ll keep you posted with the updates surrounding the upcoming phone ahead of the launch event.
- 2 million units of Realme GT Master Edition in 12 months
- Samsung rolling out Android 12 based One UI 4.1 for its Galaxy M11
- OnePlus 10 RT bags certification from Indian authority
- OnePlus finally released the Android 12 for OnePlus 7 and 7T
- Flipkart teased the Infinix Note 12 5G series with 108MP camera and AMOLED display