Realme CEO, Madhav Sheth, revealed that the Realme GT Neo3 will arrive on the global scene in the second half of this year. However, fans in China will get to enjoy the phone much sooner – VP of Realme China, Xu Qi Chase, posted on Weibo that the phone is coming later this month.
The GT Neo3 will be the first phone to feature the UltraDart charging tech, running at 150W it will get the 4,500mAh battery to 50% in just 5 minutes.
Another official teaser has offered a glimpse at the back of the phone. For a better look, you will have to turn to unofficial renders. The phone was listed on TENAA, which revealed a 6.7” AMOLED display, a 50MP main, 8MP ultrawide and 2MP helper camera.
Besides being the first to feature the 150W UltraDart charging system, the Realme GT Neo3 will also be one of the first to be powered by MediaTek’s new Dimensity 8100 chipset. This is a 5nm chip (TSMC) with four Cortex-A78 cores (and four A-55), plus a new Mali-G610 MC6 GPU (which will be 20% faster than the similar GPU in the Dimensity 8000).
- Release date of the Ubisoft’s open-world pirate game, Skull and Bones
- Get ready, the pre-orders for the Apple M2 MacBook Air start on July 8
- Motorola X30 Pro’s triple camera setup to have unusual focal lengths
- TENAA database lists out the specs of the iQOO 10 Pro
- Realme VP teased the GT Neo 3 150W Marvel Edition inspired by Thor Love and Thunder