Realme is prepared to launch the Realme GT Neo3 today and the brand shared another teaser confirming that the handset will feature a 50MP Sony IMX766 main sensor with Optical Image Stabilization (OIS). Realme is touting a new image algorithm that focuses 94% faster and the sensor also features omnidirectional autofocus.
As for the remaining specs, it will be equipped with a 6.7” AMOLED display with Full HD+ resolution and a 120Hz refresh rate. Past teasers have confirmed the phone will be powered by MediaTek’s Dimensity 8100 SoC and will support ultra fast 150W UltraDart charging. We expect to get all details including pricing and availability at the launch event, so stay tuned for more details.
- Latest rumors of Red Magic 8 Pro hint at 165W fast charging
- Report reveals battery and fast charging details of the Realme GT Neo 5
- Oppo Find N2 Flip makes an appearance in renders online
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip5 reported to sport a larger cover display and invisible crease
- Xiaomi 13 series leaked info shares details about memory combinations ahead of launch