Realme is prepared to launch the Realme GT Neo3 today and the brand shared another teaser confirming that the handset will feature a 50MP Sony IMX766 main sensor with Optical Image Stabilization (OIS). Realme is touting a new image algorithm that focuses 94% faster and the sensor also features omnidirectional autofocus.
As for the remaining specs, it will be equipped with a 6.7” AMOLED display with Full HD+ resolution and a 120Hz refresh rate. Past teasers have confirmed the phone will be powered by MediaTek’s Dimensity 8100 SoC and will support ultra fast 150W UltraDart charging. We expect to get all details including pricing and availability at the launch event, so stay tuned for more details.
- Release date of the Ubisoft’s open-world pirate game, Skull and Bones
- Get ready, the pre-orders for the Apple M2 MacBook Air start on July 8
- Motorola X30 Pro’s triple camera setup to have unusual focal lengths
- TENAA database lists out the specs of the iQOO 10 Pro
- Realme VP teased the GT Neo 3 150W Marvel Edition inspired by Thor Love and Thunder