The Realme GT Neo3 set to arrive on March 22 is already confirmed to come with the Dimensity 8100 SoC and 150W charging. Today, the brand announced it will pack a 120Hz screen with a 1000Hz touch sampling rate.
Realme didn’t mention a word about the screen resolution and size, but thanks to TENAA, we know it’s a full HD+ AMOLED display measuring 6.7” diagonally with a fingerprint scanner underneath.
Realme previously revealed that the GT Neo3 will have vapor chamber cooling, LPDDR5 RAM and UFS 3.1 storage. The young smartphone maker also mentioned that GT Neo3 will sport a dual-cell battery that will go from 0% to 50% in just 5 minutes and retain 80% battery capacity after 1,600 charge/discharge cycles.
We expect to see Realme reveal the entire specs sheet at the event on March 22.
- Latest rumors of Red Magic 8 Pro hint at 165W fast charging
- Report reveals battery and fast charging details of the Realme GT Neo 5
- Oppo Find N2 Flip makes an appearance in renders online
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip5 reported to sport a larger cover display and invisible crease
- Xiaomi 13 series leaked info shares details about memory combinations ahead of launch