The Realme GT Neo3 set to arrive on March 22 is already confirmed to come with the Dimensity 8100 SoC and 150W charging. Today, the brand announced it will pack a 120Hz screen with a 1000Hz touch sampling rate.
Realme didn’t mention a word about the screen resolution and size, but thanks to TENAA, we know it’s a full HD+ AMOLED display measuring 6.7” diagonally with a fingerprint scanner underneath.
Realme previously revealed that the GT Neo3 will have vapor chamber cooling, LPDDR5 RAM and UFS 3.1 storage. The young smartphone maker also mentioned that GT Neo3 will sport a dual-cell battery that will go from 0% to 50% in just 5 minutes and retain 80% battery capacity after 1,600 charge/discharge cycles.
We expect to see Realme reveal the entire specs sheet at the event on March 22.
- 2 million units of Realme GT Master Edition in 12 months
- Samsung rolling out Android 12 based One UI 4.1 for its Galaxy M11
- OnePlus 10 RT bags certification from Indian authority
- OnePlus finally released the Android 12 for OnePlus 7 and 7T
- Flipkart teased the Infinix Note 12 5G series with 108MP camera and AMOLED display