Rumor from a while back claimed that the Realme GT Neo3 will come in two variants with two different battery capacities and two different charging speeds: 4,500mAh with 150W and 5,000mAh with 80W. Today, Xu Qi Chase, VP of Realme China, seemingly confirmed the second variant.
The first variant was used to demonstrate Realme’s new UltraDart charging solution, showing an enviable 0-50% charge time of just 5 minutes using a 150W charger. As for the second model, the executive shared three numbers: “80, 5000, 188”.
We can speculate that it means 80W, 5000mAh and 188g. However, it’s unclear if this points at two different models – e.g. GT Neo3 and GT Neo3 Flash – or if one model is exclusive to China, the other is going global.
Anyway, the Realme GT Neo3 will debut later this month and will become one of the first phones to be powered by the Dimensity 8100. There are also rumors about a Snapdragon chip, which may tie back to the multiple versions idea.
- Latest rumors of Red Magic 8 Pro hint at 165W fast charging
- Report reveals battery and fast charging details of the Realme GT Neo 5
- Oppo Find N2 Flip makes an appearance in renders online
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip5 reported to sport a larger cover display and invisible crease
- Xiaomi 13 series leaked info shares details about memory combinations ahead of launch