Rumor from a while back claimed that the Realme GT Neo3 will come in two variants with two different battery capacities and two different charging speeds: 4,500mAh with 150W and 5,000mAh with 80W. Today, Xu Qi Chase, VP of Realme China, seemingly confirmed the second variant.
The first variant was used to demonstrate Realme’s new UltraDart charging solution, showing an enviable 0-50% charge time of just 5 minutes using a 150W charger. As for the second model, the executive shared three numbers: “80, 5000, 188”.
We can speculate that it means 80W, 5000mAh and 188g. However, it’s unclear if this points at two different models – e.g. GT Neo3 and GT Neo3 Flash – or if one model is exclusive to China, the other is going global.
Anyway, the Realme GT Neo3 will debut later this month and will become one of the first phones to be powered by the Dimensity 8100. There are also rumors about a Snapdragon chip, which may tie back to the multiple versions idea.
- Release date of the Ubisoft’s open-world pirate game, Skull and Bones
- Get ready, the pre-orders for the Apple M2 MacBook Air start on July 8
- Motorola X30 Pro’s triple camera setup to have unusual focal lengths
- TENAA database lists out the specs of the iQOO 10 Pro
- Realme VP teased the GT Neo 3 150W Marvel Edition inspired by Thor Love and Thunder