Realme will be attending the MWC in Barcelona where we will see the announcement of the GT2 series. Today, we learned that there will be more to it, though – the brand will also bring the “world’s fastest smartphone charging”.
Realme’s previous fastest charging speed was rated at 125W UlltraDart which was announced in 2021, but never made it to a commercially available phone.
There is no detail about the actual speed of the new charger the brand will announce. It is speculated to be around 165W since nubia is preparing to reach those speeds with the Red Magic 7 Pro.
- Redmi Pad set to debut in India on October 4
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 11R teaser confirms September 30 launch date alongside design and specs
- Skull & Bones release postponed yet again, now set to arrive in 2023
- Microsoft released a Windows 11 update with Android app support in several markets
- Leaked renders of the Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra show a design similar to Galaxy S22 Ultra