Realme will be attending the MWC in Barcelona where we will see the announcement of the GT2 series. Today, we learned that there will be more to it, though – the brand will also bring the “world’s fastest smartphone charging”.
Realme’s previous fastest charging speed was rated at 125W UlltraDart which was announced in 2021, but never made it to a commercially available phone.
There is no detail about the actual speed of the new charger the brand will announce. It is speculated to be around 165W since nubia is preparing to reach those speeds with the Red Magic 7 Pro.
- Xiaomi 12 Ultra launch tipped to be scheduled on July 5
- Color variants of Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 and Bespoke Edition tipped
- Asus ROG Phone 6 listed on Geekbench with Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 SoC
- June 2022 Android Security patch hits the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip
- Huawei announced the nova Y90 with a large display and sufficient battery