Realme has been hinting at its impending Realme 10 series for some time, and earlier today the company officially announced that the new smartphones would be unveiled on Wednesday, November 9, at 2PM China (6AM UTC). Both 4G and 5G versions of the Realme 10 series are anticipated.
The 6.5-inch FHD+ AMOLED display with 90Hz refresh rate on the Realme 10 4G will have punch-hole cutout for the selfie camera. It is known that the smartphone will debut with the Helio G99 SoC, 4/8 GB LPDDR4X RAM and 128/256 GB storage. The rear panel will sport a 50MP primary camera and a 2MP depth assist camera. The Realme UI 3, which is based on Android 12, will cover the software side.
According to leaked information, the Realme 10 5G and Realme 10 5G Pro+ would both have 6.7-inch panels with 1,080 x 2,412 pixels of resolution, 5,000 mAh batteries, and MediaTek’s Dimensity 1080 CPU.
- Leaked info showcases the design and specs of the Realme 10 Pro series Global variant
- Tecno Pova 4 scheduled to debut in India on December 7
- Google Pixel Fold may have just visited Geekbench as Google Felix
- Global sales figures of the Redmi Note series exceed 300 million units
- First Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 powered phone, Vivo X90 Pro+, officially goes on sale