The Realme GT, the Realme GT Neo2, and the Narzo 50 5G will now be able to participate in Realme’s Android 13 beta program, according to the company’s official Twitter account for India.
To participate in the beta program, as is customary with Realme early access releases, you must submit an application. Thankfully, it’s not too difficult. Make sure your phone is running the most recent stable software version first. Tap on the gear icon in the upper right corner of Settings > Software Update after that. Tap Trial Version > Apply Now after that. You must submit your information there, then sit down, “be patient,” and watch to see if Realme accepts your application.
If yes, a software update for Android 13 beta will be delivered to your smartphone within a few days. Realme warns that “limited seats to enable an optimal beta testing program” mean that, depending on when you sign up, you might not be able to participate. As always, we would advise against doing this on your primary smartphone because beta releases frequently include problems, crashes, odd behaviors, and the like.
he entire instructions are provided for the Realme GT, Realme GT Neo2, and Realme Narzo 50 5G, respectively, if you decide to take the leap.
- Leaked info showcases the design and specs of the Realme 10 Pro series Global variant
- Tecno Pova 4 scheduled to debut in India on December 7
- Google Pixel Fold may have just visited Geekbench as Google Felix
- Global sales figures of the Redmi Note series exceed 300 million units
- First Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 powered phone, Vivo X90 Pro+, officially goes on sale