After the first round of the Android 12-based Realme UI 3.0 rollout, it’s time for the second round. However, before the stable software is released, there is going to be an early access program for some Realme smartphone owners to try out and test the new OS.
Starting this month, Realme 8 5G, 8s 5G and the Narzo 30 5G should join the early access program, whereas next month, Realme 9i and X7 smartphones should expect to receive the firmware.
June will be fully packed with devices Realme X3, X3 SuperZoom, Narzo 30 Pro 5G and 9 5G getting the early access.
Do note that this is an early access software so it will be distributed to select users in batches. The stable version of Realme UI 3.0 is still in the works and will be released once all the major bugs have been fixed. There is no detail regarding the time frames about that.
- Latest rumors of Red Magic 8 Pro hint at 165W fast charging
- Report reveals battery and fast charging details of the Realme GT Neo 5
- Oppo Find N2 Flip makes an appearance in renders online
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip5 reported to sport a larger cover display and invisible crease
- Xiaomi 13 series leaked info shares details about memory combinations ahead of launch