After the first round of the Android 12-based Realme UI 3.0 rollout, it’s time for the second round. However, before the stable software is released, there is going to be an early access program for some Realme smartphone owners to try out and test the new OS.
Starting this month, Realme 8 5G, 8s 5G and the Narzo 30 5G should join the early access program, whereas next month, Realme 9i and X7 smartphones should expect to receive the firmware.
June will be fully packed with devices Realme X3, X3 SuperZoom, Narzo 30 Pro 5G and 9 5G getting the early access.
Do note that this is an early access software so it will be distributed to select users in batches. The stable version of Realme UI 3.0 is still in the works and will be released once all the major bugs have been fixed. There is no detail regarding the time frames about that.
- 2 million units of Realme GT Master Edition in 12 months
- Samsung rolling out Android 12 based One UI 4.1 for its Galaxy M11
- OnePlus 10 RT bags certification from Indian authority
- OnePlus finally released the Android 12 for OnePlus 7 and 7T
- Flipkart teased the Infinix Note 12 5G series with 108MP camera and AMOLED display