Surprisingly, Realme V23 made an appearance on China Telecom’s website – one of the biggest carriers in the Chinese market. The phone was spotted with its specs and some photos, which could be a hint at an imminent launch.
The phone will join the affordable mid-range segment powered by a MediaTek chipset, two cameras and a large battery capacity.
As per the listing, the V23 will run on a Dimensity 810 SoC which will be paired with two RAM options – 8GB or 12GB. The two RAM options will be coupled with 256GB storage. The front of the phone will sport a 6.58-inch display with a 1080p resolution and an 8MP selfie camera sitting behind a water drop notch.
The back panel will accommodate a rectangular camera module housing a 48MP main camera and a 2MP secondary camera, possibly for portrait shots.
All this will be running on power delivered by a 5,000mAh battery but there is no detail regarding the charging speed.
- Leaked info showcases the design and specs of the Realme 10 Pro series Global variant
- Tecno Pova 4 scheduled to debut in India on December 7
- Google Pixel Fold may have just visited Geekbench as Google Felix
- Global sales figures of the Redmi Note series exceed 300 million units
- First Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 powered phone, Vivo X90 Pro+, officially goes on sale