A new Realme device appeared in a listing on China Telecom – dubbed Realme V23i. The listing confirms that the device will have a Dimensity 700 SoC, a 6.56-inch HD+ LCD display and 5,000mAh battery. The device will have two memory configurations – 4/128 GB and 8/256 GB versions. It will sport a 13MP main camera on the back alongside a 2MP sensor. The front will have an 8MP shooter for selfie and video call.
The software side will be covered by Android 12 based ColorOS 12. Realme V23i will come in Black and Blue color options. The 4/128 GB model will have a price tag of CNY 1,399 ($208) while the 8/256 GB variant will be priced at CNY 1,599 ($238). What remains to be seen is when the phone is going on sale and if it will be available outside of China.
- Release date of the Ubisoft’s open-world pirate game, Skull and Bones
- Get ready, the pre-orders for the Apple M2 MacBook Air start on July 8
- Motorola X30 Pro’s triple camera setup to have unusual focal lengths
- TENAA database lists out the specs of the iQOO 10 Pro
- Realme VP teased the GT Neo 3 150W Marvel Edition inspired by Thor Love and Thunder