Realme today announced the Realme V25 in China, the stage was also shared by the TWS earphones Buds Q2s. The phone is basically Realme 9 Pro with a new name for the Chinese market, and it also comes with 12GB RAM and 256GB storage – a memory option not available in the global market.
The Realme V25 is similar to the Realme 9 Pro with one difference in the camera department. It sports the same 6.6” LCD display with a 120Hz refresh rate, a 5,000mAh battery with 33W charging and a 64MP main camera.
Realme kicked out the 8MP ultrawide snapper and instead equipped it with a 2MP B&W sensor for portrait videos; the other 2MP macro shooter remains untouched. This handset also comes pre-installed with Realme UI 3.0.
One of the cool features of the Realme 9 Pro was a version that was changing colors under direct sunlight, and the brand brought it here as well. The Blue panels turn Pinkish Red after 25 seconds under the sun or any other UV light. It fades back to Blue in 3 minutes after exposure.
The price of the Realme V25 is set at CNY 1,999. The flash sale of the handset is scheduled to kick off today.
- Gotham Knights PC trailer released, A teaser shows Court of Owls boss fight
- Leaked renders of Samsung Galaxy S23 and S23+ showcase a new design
- Geekbench listing of Realme 10 confirms Helio G99 SoC
- Xiaomi Civi 2 will feature a center-aligned dual-selfie camera setup
- iQOO Neo 7 will feature 120W charging and rumored to sport a new 50MP camera