A Realme device recently bagged certification from TENAA with model number RMX3475. Now Realme has officially confirmed that it will announce the V25 on March 3 and the device pictured on the poster does match the shots seen on the TENAA certification. The launch is scheduled at 2PM local time.
The poster suggests the phone was made in collaboration with “The Forbidden City”, a former Chinese imperial palace where emperors lived and the Chinese political center for over 500 years. Though not showcased in the poster, it’s possible there may be a Forbidden City Edition of the new Realme phone.
Realme V25 Specs
6.58” FHD+ TFT
2.2GHz octa-core chipset
RAM: 6/8/12 GB
Storage: 128/256 GB
64MP + 2MP + 2MP
- 2 million units of Realme GT Master Edition in 12 months
- Samsung rolling out Android 12 based One UI 4.1 for its Galaxy M11
- OnePlus 10 RT bags certification from Indian authority
- OnePlus finally released the Android 12 for OnePlus 7 and 7T
- Flipkart teased the Infinix Note 12 5G series with 108MP camera and AMOLED display