A Realme device recently bagged certification from TENAA with model number RMX3475. Now Realme has officially confirmed that it will announce the V25 on March 3 and the device pictured on the poster does match the shots seen on the TENAA certification. The launch is scheduled at 2PM local time.
The poster suggests the phone was made in collaboration with “The Forbidden City”, a former Chinese imperial palace where emperors lived and the Chinese political center for over 500 years. Though not showcased in the poster, it’s possible there may be a Forbidden City Edition of the new Realme phone.
Realme V25 Specs
6.58” FHD+ TFT
2.2GHz octa-core chipset
RAM: 6/8/12 GB
Storage: 128/256 GB
64MP + 2MP + 2MP
- Latest rumors of Red Magic 8 Pro hint at 165W fast charging
- Report reveals battery and fast charging details of the Realme GT Neo 5
- Oppo Find N2 Flip makes an appearance in renders online
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip5 reported to sport a larger cover display and invisible crease
- Xiaomi 13 series leaked info shares details about memory combinations ahead of launch