Realme unveiled the Watch T1 last October in China, which was expected to reach the global market after Realme VP Mr. Madhav Sheth posted a picture of the T1 Black Mint variant’s straps with green-colored Realme Book (Slim) and Realme Pad. While we wait for confirmation on the international release of the Watch T1, a new rumor reveals Realme will expand its Watch S series this month with a smartwatch dubbed Realme Watch S100.
The source claims that the Realme Watch S100 will reach India later this month and have two color options – Gray and Black. It’s also expected to have a circular dial since it will be an S-series smartwatch.
Details are scarce about the Realme Watch S100 right now, but it won’t be a surprise if it turns out to be a rebranded Watch T1.
- Leaked info showcases the design and specs of the Realme 10 Pro series Global variant
- Tecno Pova 4 scheduled to debut in India on December 7
- Google Pixel Fold may have just visited Geekbench as Google Felix
- Global sales figures of the Redmi Note series exceed 300 million units
- First Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 powered phone, Vivo X90 Pro+, officially goes on sale