The nubia Red Magic 7 has been part of the gossips around the market for a few months now, it will be unveiled on February 17. This revelation comes from the brand itself, which said the launch event will start at 3PM local time in China.
Nubia hasn’t spoken about the Red Magic 7 yet, but we know the smartphone maker won’t be announcing just one device next Thursday since it mentioned the word “Series” in its Weibo post. The vanilla model was spotted on TENAA with its specs and images, while the Pro model bagged certification from 3C with 165W charging.
The Red Magic 7 lineup will be powered by the Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 platform from Qualcomm, with the vanilla model rumored to have a version featuring an under-display camera.
There is still a week before the official launch event, so we can expect to see more features being confirmed in the form of teasers in the days leading up to the official announcement.
- Latest rumors of Red Magic 8 Pro hint at 165W fast charging
- Report reveals battery and fast charging details of the Realme GT Neo 5
- Oppo Find N2 Flip makes an appearance in renders online
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip5 reported to sport a larger cover display and invisible crease
- Xiaomi 13 series leaked info shares details about memory combinations ahead of launch