While we wait for the announcement of the Redmi K50 series which is allegedly scheduled in February, China’s 3C agency has certified and listed the vanilla K50 model on its database. The listing shows a Xiaomi device with the 2201116SC model number and 67W charging which is still quite fast but nowhere near 120W charging speed on the K50 Pro variant. Sadly, the listing doesn’t mention any of the specs for the K50 at this point.
We do know that the K50 Pro will offer a 4,700mAh battery supported by 120W (as mentioned before). The phone is also expected to debut the Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 chipset but that piece of info is yet to be confirmed officially. Older rumors suggest that the vanilla K50 will use MediaTek’s yet to be announced Dimensity 8000 SoC. The upcoming chip is expected to be a watered-down version of the flagship Dimensity 9000 chipset. The company is anticipated to launch Redmi K50 Gaming Edition some time later but there’s no info on its release at this point.
- Latest rumors of Red Magic 8 Pro hint at 165W fast charging
- Report reveals battery and fast charging details of the Realme GT Neo 5
- Oppo Find N2 Flip makes an appearance in renders online
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip5 reported to sport a larger cover display and invisible crease
- Xiaomi 13 series leaked info shares details about memory combinations ahead of launch