On August 11, Xiaomi will host a launch event in China to debut the Mix Fold 2. However, the Chinese company also revealed today that the Redmi K50 Extreme Edition would be unveiled at the same event.
Xiaomi hasn’t released any specifications for the Redmi K50 Extreme Edition, but it may be the Redmi K50S Pro, which is rumored to have the Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 SoC, a 200MP primary camera and a 6.67” 120Hz AMOLED display. Additionally, a 5,000mAh battery with 120W charging capabilities is said to be included in the smartphone.
At the presentation tomorrow, which starts at 7 PM local time, Xiaomi will also introduce the Mix Fold 2 and Redmi K50 Extreme Edition in addition to the Pad 5 Pro 12.4-inch, Buds 4 Pro TWS headphones and Watch S1 Pro.
- Gotham Knights PC trailer released, A teaser shows Court of Owls boss fight
- Leaked renders of Samsung Galaxy S23 and S23+ showcase a new design
- Geekbench listing of Realme 10 confirms Helio G99 SoC
- Xiaomi Civi 2 will feature a center-aligned dual-selfie camera setup
- iQOO Neo 7 will feature 120W charging and rumored to sport a new 50MP camera