Last week Xiaomi sub-brand Redmi unveiled the first member of theK50 lineup, the Redmi K50 Gaming (also known as the K50G). This is a model aimed at gaming as the name suggests. The handset has magnetic pop-up physical gaming triggers and the latest Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 chip under the hood.
It’s indeed a pretty interesting device. And now a few days after its announcement, the handset has appeared in a teardown video. This one was recorded in China and looks kinda official – do hit the pause button several times to take a closer look at all the components, because the speed of the video is quite fast – it’s barely more than a minute long, and by the end the parts go onto a toy car.
The Redmi K50 Gaming will not debut under the same name in the global market. Last year the K40 Gaming arrived at the global scene as Poco F3GT, so maybe it will be the same this time around as well, we’ll have to wait and see.
- Xiaomi Civi 2 teased to arrive with a 4,500mAh battery and 67W charging
- Leaked renders showcase Xiaomi 12T and Xiaomi 12T Pro in new Lunar Silver color
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 disassembled in a video
- Camera details of the Oppo Find X6 series surface
- iOS 16.0.2 released for the new iPhones with fix for camera shake and copy/paste bug