The Redmi K50 Gaming is on the way to CHinese market, arriving next week, and today the brand shared some details about the phone’s performance. To make sure the phone is ready for heavy loads of gaming it will have a 40% better heat dissipation.
The 4,860 sq.mm vapor chamber improvement is just the first out of five steps. Furthermore, Xiaomi redesigned the devices’ internals and introduced new materials and processes to improve efficiency.
As Redmi mentioned, “it’s not only about raw performance of the Snapdragon 8 series”, so it will introduce optimizations to the chipset that will allow games running on 90fps to keep the device cool.
The shoulder keys will also handle better, but Redmi is sticking to the current design where the trigger pops up with a mechanical toggle.
The shoulder triggers are rounded to better match the curved nature of the body. More than 40 elements from the complex mechanism were redesigned. The camera island looks similar to the predecessor, but now Redmi developed it with the Deco style in mind, and it has a metal rim with a single piece of rectangular glass, guarding the camera units.
- OnePlus Nord 2T confirmed to debut in India
- The first phone to run the Dimensity 9000+ chipset will be the iQOO 10 series
- Realme GT 2 Master Explorer Edition confirmed to launch in July
- Tecno Pova 3 first sale set to start today in India via Amazon
- First sale of Poco F4 5G kicks off today via Flipkart