The Redmi K50 series announcement is set on March 17, and Xiaomi as per its tradition has kicked off the teaser campaign to build hype. The latest teaser shares details about the battery – it will have 5,000mAh battery capacity and will charge from 0 to 100% in 19 minutes, thanks to the 120W fast charging.
The new handset will have the Surge P1 fast-charging chip that ensures its safety and handling thermal management during charging.
The Redmi K50 series will also arrive with a WQHD+ OLED screen with Gorilla Glass Victus on top, a Dimensity 9000 chipset and will be the first in the world with Bluetooth 5.3. We expect to see more specs on Thursday.
- 3C certifies Red Magic 8 Pro with a 165W wired charging support
- Xiaomi 13 leaked render showcases a new Leather Brown color Option
- Release of GTA 6 expected in 2026 as per Microsoft
- Geekbench database showcases the Xiaomi 13 with SD 8 Gen 2 & 12GB RAM
- Official teaser of iQOO 11 confirms Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 SoC and memory standard