The Redmi K50 series announcement is set on March 17, and Xiaomi as per its tradition has kicked off the teaser campaign to build hype. The latest teaser shares details about the battery – it will have 5,000mAh battery capacity and will charge from 0 to 100% in 19 minutes, thanks to the 120W fast charging.
The new handset will have the Surge P1 fast-charging chip that ensures its safety and handling thermal management during charging.
The Redmi K50 series will also arrive with a WQHD+ OLED screen with Gorilla Glass Victus on top, a Dimensity 9000 chipset and will be the first in the world with Bluetooth 5.3. We expect to see more specs on Thursday.
- OnePlus Nord 2T confirmed to debut in India
- The first phone to run the Dimensity 9000+ chipset will be the iQOO 10 series
- Realme GT 2 Master Explorer Edition confirmed to launch in July
- Tecno Pova 3 first sale set to start today in India via Amazon
- First sale of Poco F4 5G kicks off today via Flipkart