The Redmi K50i 5G will soon be released, and Xiaomi is prepared to bring its Redmi K-series back to India. Ishan Agarwal, a well-known tipster, confirms the smartphone is headed to India and predicts it will be a rebranded version of the Redmi Note 11T Pro, which was launched in China last month. The Redmi K50i 5G sports 6.6-inch IPS LCD with 144Hz refresh rate, and under the hood it will have a 5,000mAh battery with 67W charging and Dimensity 8100 chipset.
The K50i may ship with a 64MP primary camera, an 8MP ultrawide module, and a 2MP depth shooter. The selfie and video call will be handled by a 16MP selfie camera on the front. According to the latest information, the Redmi K50i will be available in Black and Silver hues, as well as 6/128GB and 8/128GB trims. Pricing information hasn’t been divulged yet, but as the debut date approaches, additional leaks are probably going to surface.
- Release date of the Ubisoft’s open-world pirate game, Skull and Bones
- Get ready, the pre-orders for the Apple M2 MacBook Air start on July 8
- Motorola X30 Pro’s triple camera setup to have unusual focal lengths
- TENAA database lists out the specs of the iQOO 10 Pro
- Realme VP teased the GT Neo 3 150W Marvel Edition inspired by Thor Love and Thunder